Naturopathic Diaries houses a collection of essays and stories by patients, ex-naturopaths, medical physicians, and researchers describing their experiences with naturopathic medical care. I am grateful for the courageous writers who have generously shared their experiences to help others make informed health care decisions.
The articles on this page are organized alphabetically by category to help readers easily navigate the collection and read about the health risks associated with care delivered by licensed naturopaths.
- What’s the point of acupuncture? Painkillers like Tramadol or Soma are not the only option. A TCM practitioner wants out
- CTCA: The cancer treatment charade of America? Profiting on alternative medicine
- Finding cancer as a young naturopathic doctor
- Naturopathic cancer care: Is it safe, and does it work?
- What’s the best approach for treating prostate cancer? Don’t ask a naturopath
- A toddler dies from meningitis
- Canadian physicians criticize naturopaths in wake of Ezekiel Stephan’s death
- Naturopath lets her kids suffer from whopping cough, child abuse?
- Naturopathic pediatrics is not safe
- Naturopaths need to back off autism
- Stop naturopathic pediatrics: autism and MTHFR?
- Donald Trump’s naturopathic weight loss pyramid scheme
- Food as medicine?
- The Angry Chef: taking on the pseudoscience of food
- The “pH Miracle diet” naturopath is found guilty, but California still has a problem
- The homeopathic treatment of bipolar disorder is unethical and dangerous
- I was suffering from postpartum depression: my licensed naturopath recommended beer and marijuana to help me sleep
Naturopathic care, general
- Confessions of a former naturopathic patient: I am not getting better and it is not my fault
- The penitent naturopath
- ND Confession Part I: Naturopathic clinical training inside and out
- ND Confession Part II: The accreditation of naturopathic “medical” education
- A question off the naturopathic licensing exam (NPLEX)
- NUHS: an unlawful but accredited program?
- Naturopathic practice without vaccines is not primary care medicine
- New leaked AANP “support” for CDC vaccine schedule is probably a marketing ploy for political gain
- Response to Matthew Baral’s perspective on the measles outbreak
The Ethics of Naturopathic Medicine
- Is your naturopathic “doctor” talking about you on the internet?
- In-office sales is an ethical problem for naturopathic medicine
- On notice
- The morality of practicing medicine and the licensed naturopath
- The wild west: tales of a naturopathic ethical review board in Arizona
- Ye of little faith in naturopathic medicine