Britt Marie HermesFormer naturopathic doctor. Current Master's of Science student in biomedicine. I share the hard truths about naturopathic medicine to protect patients. Please don't be fooled by natural and alternative medicine. Read more.
- Should I go to naturopathic school?
- A question off the naturopathic licensing exam (NPLEX)
- What’s the point of acupuncture? A TCM practitioner wants out
- A toddler dies from meningitis, governments need to block naturopathic pediatrics
- CTCA: The Cancer Treatment Charade of America? Profiting on Alternative Medicine
Start hereNaturopathic Diaries houses a collection of stories by patients, naturopaths, and medical providers. This is a great place to start exploring topics. Find out more.
Category Archives: Ethics
Naturopaths are exploiting medical marijuana by dolling out authorizations on flimsy grounds.
Naturopaths appear so frightened by my criticism of their quackery-infused profession that they are registering domain names using my legal name.
Naturopaths hate it when I draw attention to examples of patient harm resulting from naturopaths failing to uphold medical standards of care.
Naturopath Jared Skowron reveals his quackery by using anti-gas pills to treat a young girl with Fabry disease.
Another child has been severely harmed by a naturopath. This time in the UK.