Naturopathic Medicine in Nebraska

Page last updated 19 Dec 2019

Action alert


Scope of practice

Naturopaths are not licensed or registered in Nebraska.

How to file a complaint

Physicians in the state are regulated by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Anyone may file a complaint against a naturopath practicing medicine without a license. More information about filing a complaint can be found at the DHHS website. There is currently no online complaint process.

Download complaint form

Submit completed complaint forms to

Russ Fosler
DHHS Division of Public Health Investigations
1033 O Street, Suite 500
Lincoln NE 68508